Kasha the Dainty Great Dane bestowed me with the Versatile Blogger award awhile back and I would like to give Kasha a big wet lick for being such a sweetheart.
My lovely friend Sprinkle also gave me the Versatile Blogger award and a big wet lick for her too. You gals are pawsome furiends. Now, with great award,
comes great responsibility... it always comes with rules. With this particular one, I have to list down seven random things about myself. Well, I have listed them here before but I'll give it another go this time round. So here it goes:
- I am a very friendly sharpei, too friendly till I'm bitten many a times for getting too close to a dog, big or small
- Heck, even cats have bitten and scratched me before
- However, when pushed, I can be offensive as I have subdued a GSD twice my size
- I'm always mistaken as a bulldog by people... "Ooh! A bulldog!... No! He's a Shar Pei"
- Either that, or people will always ask "What dog is this?"
- My daily diet consist of cooked food, i.e. dory fish and rice with vegetables, sometimes with oink-oink and moo-moo or salmon and sardine fish
- I dropped out of obedience class as a puppy coz treats do not excite me to follow commands, but I do understand commands, just a wee bit stubborn :)
The ever entertaining Dennis the Visla gave me two awards, the Thank You award and the Friendship award which put together becomes Thank You for Your Friendship award. Thank you indeed, Dennis, for your furiendship. And with this, I would like to pass this combo award to the following furiends below for their wonderful furiendship... I heart you all.
------------- ::: -------------
We were at a Japanese BBQ restaurant for dinner... and yes, the hoomans have cravings for Japanese food.
Waiting for the food...
... *sniff! sniff!* I can smell the food cooking on the table.
BBQ meat and enoki mushroom with grilled shishamo fish and handrolls... yummy!
Nom nom nom... *slurp!*
Munching on my BBQ meat.
Hey! Keep those nommies coming, kay!
Leaving the restaurant after a delicious meal...
... and we headed to the park for a walk and some off leash activity.
Watching the hoomans playing with the swings and slides...
... and they say I'm puppish... pfttt!