Dogathon at Bukit Ekspo, UPM

This is Dogathon, an event for furkids organised by one of the local universities.

I get to have a health check by a graduating student of the university and my report card is good according to the VTB (Vet-to-be).

There's a lot of dogs at the event. This is Macho, he's a sharpei mix.

I also saw a yellow poodle *gasps*...

... and a white chow chow.

This pinscher is dressed to the nines...

... and this colorful chinese crested powderpuff come complete with blings and shoes.

This little fella is a boston terrrier...

... looking at the german shepherd across lying down.

This bernese mountain dog is checking out the schnauzer...

... while the collie is resting under the tree.

A weimaraner looking interested at the dog food sold at the stalls.

The color of this standard poodle outfit matches with her human's shoes.

Saint bernard taking a breather from the weather.

This terrier doesn't look too happy stuck inside the stroller...

... and this poodle decides to come out from the bag.

An afghan hound doing her shopping at the side stalls.

A relaxing mastiff with his human under the tree.

What is the human doing up there on a horse?

Hmmm... I wonder how does a horse sounds like? Moo? Baa? Meow? Woof?

I'm dog-tired (no pun intended)... let's head home.

9 comments:

Dexter said...

That dogathon looked kind of scary. What with the yellow poodle and foo foo outfits. I am glad you were spared that indignity.

That mastiff must have been a teenager cause he looked kind of small and not filled out yet like my large and front loaded self.

Slobbers,
Mango

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

we get very confused by the silly coloring of those doggies and the outfits

that horse was too though

Woodrow - Sweetie - MJ

Tiffany and the Munchkins said...

It looks like you had a nice, full day! Lots of doggies to see...some with bright colors! You were the handsomest of all though, Mom says so.

Chihuahua kisses,
Bentley & Lexus

Chloe and Libby said...

Hero, wow that was some action packed day that you got to experience. So many different breeds of dogs, that was fun to look at all their pictures. My mommy really like the Saint Bernard. I like your last picture, you look like you are smiling for the camera.
Kisses,
Chloe

Lorenza said...

Hi, Hero!
That Dogathon sure was pawesome!
I am not so sure about that yellow doggie!
Glad you are healthy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a fun day you had Hero!!! YOu made lots and lots of new and ummmmm colorful friends!
Smileys!
Dory

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I am Pluto.
The German Shepherd in your post :-)
Glad that i found your blog and there is a pawsome post with lotsa photos.

xoxo,
Pluto

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Wow, what a fun day! And lots of new dogs to meet!

Cocorue said...

oooh i missed that otherwise we would have met......i may like my clothes but NO WAY will i allow myself to be dyed.....

so many interesting things to sniff at....i would have enjoyed myself for sure..

if i ever meet you, you'll have to excuse me if i seem unfriendly as big dogs tried playing with me and there were too many of them and i had to crawl from under their bellies.....mumsy made the mistake of enrolling me in the training class with the biiiig ones

chikisses