Furry Beach Fun

On such a balmy morning, where the sun is shining...

... and the tide has moved in to the shore...

... what better way to spend the day than some wet furry fun on the beach.

Bruce the beagle inspecting the beach with its acute hunting instinct.

Stout the labrador gladly retrieving his frisbee from the sea.

Rosco the lhasa apso contemplating whether to go into the water or not.

Angel the retreiver getting jiggy in the water.

Hero the sharpei being a busybody ushering a jogger along the beach.

Princess the excited labrador pup telling me how she managed to float on the water.

Bruce the beagle pup having his swimming lesson.

No swimming lesson for me though...

... as I doggy paddle my way across the water...

... in the wide open sea.

Enjoying the salty sea breeze under the warm tropical air.

As I was enjoying a dip in the sea later in the afternoon...

... I saw a familiar face from the beach.

It's the dog pack, which I had an unpleasant encounter with in the past. You can read it here.

Looks like Jumbo still have a bone to pick with me...

... as he remembers my amorous rendezvous...

... with the sweet and gentle Doggy last Christmas.

We try to subdue the aggressive Jumbo by limiting his movement, but he is not too impressed with it.

Leave it to the hoomans to play peacemaker, by putting me into a raft...

... with the obnoxious pair of Jumbo and Winter. Notice how the clouds turn gloomy in an instance, must be all those negative vibes :)

Since we are not at ease with each other, the situation in the raft is awkward to say the least...

... and it does not take long for Jumbo to make his displeasure known.

But in true sharpei spirit, I make an attempt to pacify the situation and disperse all those negative energy by having some small bark with the duo.

I guess it works...

... coz after what feels like a lifetime on the raft...

... we are playing zoomies on the beach like the best of pals... my work is done :)

16 comments:

3 doxies said...

You should be a therapist or shrink and make big bucks...hehehe!
Dat bes an awesome beach, looked like there was hardly any peoples theres.
Beautiful place.
Puddles

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

Maybe you should take a shot at world peace, Hero. I bet you could do better than any humans have so far. I don't see Doggy in any of those photos. I guess she heard about you and Twix being a thing now. Anyway, you are amazing as always.

wags, Lola

houndstooth said...

You live the life there on the beach! I love that picture of you having a chat with the puppy. It looks like you did calm the waters with that pair of white dogs, too!

Bunny

Taffy said...

You do know what seeing you in your speedos does to my little heart don't you? Pitter Patter! I'm glad you had a great day on the beach and you didn't let those white dogs pick on you too much. Let me know if you want me to come over and give them a piece of MY mind!
Snuggles,
Twix

the booker man said...

hero the peacemaker! i like the sound of that. :) glad you had super funsies on the beach with all your doggie friendz!!
*woof*
the booker man

sprinkles said...

You have some adorable friends, Hero!

I'm glad you didn't let those bullies stop you from having a great day at the beach.

Dexter said...

That underwater action shot was way cool. What a great day at the beach and everybody got along OK eventually, right?

Slobbers,
Mango

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Hero, I'm so jelly!
You had tons of fun in the beach even went skinny dipping in the vast ocean and I'm here drinking water from my kiddie pool.
I truly admire your paddle skill, teach me, will ya?
Cheers!

Kapitein Haakje said...

so cool those underwatershots :D

Kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Oh hereo...what a wonderful adventure with such a happy ending!!!

Smileys & Snuggles!
Dory, Jacob and Bilbo

Thor and Jack said...

Hero,
Looks like you had lots of fun at the beach, even with those white doggies being there.
You have some nice friends too!

Thor

little princess Luna~ said...

hi my brave hero~! that close up fo your smushy face melted my little chi heart~! you are too cute darling~!! :)

xo,
luna

Lorenza said...

Hi, Hero!
Another encounter with the pack!
I remember what happened the last time you saw them!
Where was Doggy??
Glad to see everything was ok at the end!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

MadameMoiselle said...

I remember Jumbo and Winter.. Can't believe you met them again .. I miss those great times ...

I wish I could join the fun too !!

Licks
Zelle

Teal'c said...

And again - a beautiful post with beautiful pictures!!! You really behaved yourself well. Me and my mum are impressed.

Slobbers Teal'c

PS: the way you always show your big nose off is really cool! I wish I had such a big nose. I bet it gets you the girls!! ;)

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Is that sort of like a dog park at the beach?
We love the pics of you swimming, and nobody better mess with a pei!!
--JB