10 Things I Forget to Tell You

The ever entertaining Dennis the Visla has tagged me for a game of listing the ten things I love. Thanks, Dennis for the invite, but since then, this game has been played many a time, thus, I would like to change the rule of the game a little and call it 10 Things I Forget to Tell You.

1. Food. Sleep. Play. 3 important things in my life... after YOU.
2. I will do anything to protect you, even my life.
3. If I ever make you angry, promise me that you won't hate me for long.
4. I'm afraid of accidentally biting you while we played, or hurting your feelings.
5. Tell me when I start licking your face too much, as I'm always excited to see you.
6. When I'm not feeling well, I need you by my side, then I'll feel better.
7. When you're sick, I'll always be at your side, hoping you'll feel better.
8. I always make sure I'm the first to greet you every morning.
9. I don't actually need those midnight pee-breaks, just so I can spend a moment with you.
10. The only time I lied to you... is when I get you to believe I'm okay each time you leave me.

These are the 10 things I forgot to tell YOU. And now I would like to tag all my furiends to play this little game of... what have you forgotten to tell? A forgetful pei mind wants to know.

20 comments:

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a great game hero...We just loved your 10 things...


Smileys & Snuggles!
Dory, Bilbo and Jacob

Elizabeth said...

Hero!
you have such a big heart
you are a very loving and noble dog
I want to be like you
love from
BUSTER

Pei In The Life said...

Mom wants to print those out and hang them on the wall, hope that's ok.

Bolo

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

The # 10 melts my heart.
How nice of you to remember telling us all your sweet things.
Cheers!

houndstooth said...

Aww! I love your ten things! You have a lot of heart, Hero!

Bunny

Unknown said...

I love your ten things :) How sweet of you, Hero!

3 doxies said...

If you promise not to tells anybuddy I'm gonna share a secret...that brought tears to my eyeballs. That was so very tender and heartfelt...very beautiful. You are such a deep thinker.
Puddles
PEES: my word to type in is brain...hehehehe!

pam said...

Your ten things made our mommy leak so we gotta go now and gives her huggies.

Bobo and Meja

sprinkles said...

#10 makes me sad. I know my dogs hate it when I leave. My big chi won't even come to the door with me to say goodbye like the smaller one does.

This is a fun meme!

Lucy-Fur, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

"Licking your face too much". What does this mean? Is it possible to lick someone's face too much? You have me baffled! ;-)

*kissey face*
-Fiona and Abby the Mutant Puppy

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

That was very nice, Hero. I will have to think about 10 things. I'm fairly communicative even though I'm not vocal. I'm not sure I've forgotten much, but I'll think on it.

wags, Lola

pee ess: Angry? I bet Cheche and Koko have never been angry with you even once. And Fiona's right, there's no such think as too much licking. It makes their day.

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Dear Hero, I came back to thank you for supporting my cybersisters Autumn&Jasmine, your kindness means a lot to me.
Cheers!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Hero!
Those 10 things are grrrreat!
Thanks for sharing them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

MadameMoiselle said...

The 10 things you forgot to tell your hooman just melt mommy's heart !!!

Mommy just wants to give you a big big hug for being such a big sweetie !!!

You definitely deserve all the loving you are getting, Hero !

Love
Moiselle and Mommmmy

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello hero its dennis the vizsla dog hay that is a grate list!!! altho i like it wen mama is sik becuz then i git to lie on her lap all day long!!! ok bye

booker said...

oh, hero, your list was so sweet. my mama got a little teary eyed while we were reading it. thank you for sharing!
*woof*
the booker man

Teal'c said...

Hiya Hero! Wow - you really are a little poet... My mum had tears in her eyes too and I gave her a big slobbery kiss as I'm no good in writing poems :)

Slobbers Teal'c

little princess Luna~ said...

my brave hero,
you are the most pawsome shar pei of them all~!! *chi kiss*

xo,
luna

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You are a very good sweet pei! That is a great list.
--JB

Martha said...

Hero, these were ten most wonderful things and we completely agree with Food being top of that list.
love
Martha and Bailey xxx