Cameron Highlands

On our way up to 1628 meters above sea level.

Are we there yet...

... are we there yet!

Woohoo... we finally arrived.

Doing my ceremonial run around the place.

My friend Max came to welcome us...

... by giving me the customary butt sniff.

This is Anchor giving me the cold stare... brrr.

Soon after, we went to visit plant nurseries on the highland.

I saw strawberries...

... juicy looking grapes...

... variety of cactus plants...

... and colorful flowers too.

Lonely planet travellers waiting for the bus.

Next stop, we went to check out a tea plantation.

The rustic charm of an old tea leaves processing factory...

... and the contrasting minimalist modern feel of the visitor gallery.

A view of the plantation with the protruding cantilever deck.

The viewing deck up close...

... and the tourist pack up close.

Tea trees as far as the eyes can see.

On the way back, we stop by at a temple...

... and later, we went for a hike up the hill too.

This place is cosy... can I sleep here tonight?

My walk with cheche on top the hill.

Making my way down.

This is Oliver, my dancing partner.

We started with a ballroom routine...

... and move on to more funky hip hop moves...

... and we dance like there's no tomorrow till the sun set.

Next morning, fresh crisp mountain air and beautiful pink buttercups.

Time for a visit to the morning market.

Hey, is that a cat in there?

Produce on display at the market...

... and humans doing their shopping.

More produce on display...

... with rose blooms providing the colors...

... and tangy fruits providing the flavors.

5 comments:

Pei In The Life said...

Pawsome Adventures Hero! WOW! I can't even begin to think of those smells!

Bolo

Boo Casanova said...

hero, where do u stay?

my family (together with dopey) went to cameron last year. my friend goofy who's owner works in cameron helped to book an apartment but we weren't allowed back coz there were like 5 furkids and the owner wasn't that happy even tho he knows there will be furkids.

i love to visit cameron again. the wind was so strong at nite but i love it.

wet wet licks

Boo

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

What a great adventure Hero. You dance very well!!!

Lovely pictures your human took!!

Smileys!
Dory

Chloe and Libby said...

Bolo,
I LOVED your peiventure! I must say, it was the best one yet! Oh the places you get to go. I think I shall have to come visit you one day, so I can go places too!
Your daddy took very nice pictures of everything, they were pawsome! I love the way you laid out the story too, I must take notes, and learn how to deliver a story better, but I must say I have not had anything that exciting happen yet, but you never know.
You are a good dancer perhaps one day we'll get to waltz together!
Chloe

Lorenza said...

Hi, Hero!
Thanks for sharing all those pictures with us! Sure you had a pawesome adventure!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza