Dog Optical Shades

A pressie for me! What's in it?

*sniff! sniff!* Doesn't smell like something I can eat.

It's a doggie sunglasses to protect my eyes from UV rays on the beach and also for open rides in the car.

It comes with interchangeable lenses... here I'm wearing the black color lenses...

... and this is with the yellow lenses.

I would love to try my sun shades on the balcony...

... but unfortunately it has been raining for the past few days.

Oh well, I'll just pretend I'm sunbathing on a tropical beach right now. How do you like my sunglasses?

6 comments:

Diana Chiew said...

Oh, that's cool, Hero. So, are you going to use it when you are out walking in the park?

Dexter said...

Hero. Those are really neat and good for you to. Function and fashion all rolled into one.

Slobbers,
Mango

Chloe and Libby said...

Those are really cool shades you have there big guy, and yes to answer your question, my bags have been packed but mommy says she cant get by without me, sheesh, what's a pei girl to do? I really want to come visit, it is soooooo neat looking all the adventures you have. We just have the same ol backyard maybe I'll get her to take me for an adventure!!! Yeah!!1
Hugs to ya,
Chloe

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

We LOVE your new shades Hero...you look way COOL!!!

Smileys!
Dory

Lorenza said...

Doggles!!!
You look soooo handsome!
I can't wait to see you wearing them the next time you go to the beach!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Oh my. You are too cute for words!