A French Breakfast

My little tummy is growling from hunger already... let's eat.

Hmmm, Japanese! Not for today...

... come follow me, I know the way.

Yup, this is the place... a French brasserie.

I like the tranquil scenery here.

It's late morning... the early breakfast crowd has already left...

... which is great, coz we can have the place to ourselves.

*sniff! sniff!*... this smells delicious.

Okay, now I have to put on my best behavior...

... so I can have more of the nom nom.

I love butter... can you see my name on it?

*slurps*... croissant with sausage...

... makes my tongue go on a rampage.

Can you guess what's on the baguette?

It's a palatable red fruit...

... also known as love apple.

Yup, it's grilled tomato with savory butter...

... that makes my tongue go a flutter.

Yummy...

... yum yum.

Wait! I see some crumbs on your finger... let me be the licker.

Now that my tummy is filled, it's time to check for pee-mail.

And to cap off my morning fun...

... with some sniffpedition under the sun.

9 comments:

Dexter said...

You totally wrote an adventure poem.

I was most jelly watching you get all those yummers foodables under the table.

Slobbers,
Mango

Chloe and Libby said...

If only mommy would take me on an adventure like that, oh how I wish!! Looks like you had really yummy num nums Hero. Hope you had one for me.
The weather looks so very nice and pretty there, it is a bit cold here in Ohio.
Ok, I'm back to dreaming about our adventures we should be sharing together.
Love,
Chloe

Lorenza said...

Hi, Hero!
French food!!! Yummy!
It was nice that they shared it with you!
I am drooling here looking at your pictures!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

WOW...hero you are so very lucky to get all those nom noms!!! What a lovely morning!!


Smileys!
Dory

Teal'c said...

That place looks awesome! Why is my mom so strict/German about my food?!?!?!? I never get anything yummy from the table only stupid meat'n'bones and veggies and fruit... PAH! Not even my saddest face helps there...

Slobbers Teal'c

PS: pssssssst - with daddy it works! :)

pam said...

Does Hero have Swollen Hock Syndrome? Someone sent me a link of Hero with his leg up like it was owie. I ask because my girl, Meja, is showing these signs. Any info would be appreciated.

Diana Chiew said...

Aww...you're so lucky, Hero...nice scenery with yummy food.

Cocorue said...

you're one lucky dawg....want to trade hoomans??????? looks like DesaPark again huh????

chikisses for a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and safe 2010to your cheche and koko

coco

Kasha The Dainty Great Dane said...

Hello my friend Hero,

I'm back to the land of blogging. It's nice to see you out and about having a good old time....I am so jealous you have some lovely adventures...I have to tell my hoomans to get out more.

Mom finally got a new pooter so we will be keeping in touch. Now I'm off to check out some older entries of yours.

AARF Kasha the Dainty Great Dane