From Illinois With Love

Oh boy! A package in the mail for me.

Look at all those pressies! Either Santa is getting forgetful or Christmas must have come early this year.

Woohoo! Look at the loot... it's from my good furiend Kasha The Dainty Great Dane in Illinois.

This super duper cute card is handmade by Kasha's momma... how lovely.

Oops! This is not mine, it's for meimei.

Yup! This one is for moi.

Can someone please help me put this on?

Do I look good in blue? I think blue is my color.

There's one more pressie for me...

... and I wonder what could it be?

It's a tuggy toy...

... for me to tug at and play bitey with when I'm bore at home.

The hoomans also get pressies too...

... in the form of a book.

Dog. Bliss. You. Hmmm, wisdom for the hoomans...

... from observing a dog's behavior. There's just so much for them to learn from us.

Oh look! And a sharpei birthday card too!

Isn't the card cute? Kasha's momma sure knows what my hoomans want ;)

Not to be left out, my little sister received pressies too.

Checking out the beautiful dresses for meimei.

I can't wait for meimei to wear her colorful dresses.

Wait! What's this and what does it say...

... a little surprise inside for meimei?

It's a miniature cake with a flickering candle on top... how cute can that be.

And it is handmade by Kasha's momma too... can you believe that! She is one talented lady.

Thank you so much, Kasha and momma. I'm such a lucky dog to have a furiend like you and we will always cherish the lovely pressies.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Soooo many pressies!!
I'm so happy to see you looking much better now, Hero! Hope the sickie has gone away completely.

I agree, blue IS your colour. And what beautiful dresses for your mei mei too!!! I bet she has grown lots and lots already!

MadameMoiselle said...

I think you are right.. Santa must have mixed up the dates.. So he got his helper to send the pressies to you and your family..

Can you please help to send another wish list to Santa.. but ths time for me..and tell him to send them earlier..

Licks
Zelle

Unknown said...

Wow you sure are lucky!! I love the collar, man I need to get your post man to come visit our house :)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

What a wonderful package of surprises for everyone! We love your new ruff - blue is Mom's favorite color and it really looks great on you. We are happy to see you looking so well, Hero.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder,and Ciara

Diana Chiew said...

What wonderful pressies for all of you! Kasha and Momma are so thoughtful. Those dresses for Meimei are so pretty. We can't wait to see pictures of her in those dresses too!!

houndstooth said...

What beautiful gifts! We're all oooing and aahing over the tiny cake here!

Bunny

Lorenza said...

Hi, Hero!
Wow!
Kasha and momma sent you all beautiful presents!
I know you are enjoying them a lot!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Suka said...

hey Hero,

What pawsome gifts! Kasha is a pawsome friend! I love your new stuffy toy, and your blue collar is very chic! :->

Mei Mei's dresses are adorable! I hope you take lots of pictures of her wearing them.

Kasha's mom is sure creative. She made some very nice items for you and your humans. The candle for Mei Mei is so clever! The book looks really nice, too!

Enjoy all your loot! :->

Suka

Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

We agree; what a wonderful friend you have. Kasha's mom sure is talented, too. You look very spiffy in your blue collar, and we bet MeiMei will enjoy the feel of your velvety collar when she gets older and she's petting your lushious furs. It's so great to see you looking so good and healthy, Hero!

Jed & Abby

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Hero! What a wonderful pressies from Kasha and Momma!

Thor and Jack

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

What wonderful pressies for you and your new sissie!
--JB

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

What wonderful, thoughtful and creative presents! Oh, and I'd have to agree, blue is your color.

the booker man said...

OoOoOoOooo, hero! miss kasha 'n her mama sure sent some super duper awesome pressies! you look grrreat in blue, and i can't wait to see little miss meimei in her new pink dresses! :)

*woof*
the booker man