I was bestowed the Versatile Blogger award by Zelle, Buddy/Ginger and Luna. Not forgetting Dory and Lola whom also extented the award to me. Thanks a lot, my furiends, I love all of you. The rule says that I must list down seven things about myself. Here goes;
- I was born in Indonesia by parents from US and now residing in Malaysia.
- I'm allergic to food rich in beta-carotene such as carrot and sweet potato.
- I suffer from Sharpei fever occasionally and need my colchicine tablets.
- I like to play hide and seek with Cheche and will yelps if I can't find her.
- I have my teeth brushed thrice a week at night.
- My favorite snack is roasted chestnut.
- I like to swim but I dislike baths.
I would like to pass this award to all my furiends that reads my blog and hope you'll accept this little token of appreciation.
------------- ::: -------------
Girls are made of sugar and spice,
and all that's nice
Boys are made of frogs and snails,
and puppy-dogs' tails
Recently, my girl, Twix, was having a boo-boo period and not feeling too chirpy, so Twix's thoughtful daddy gave her some ice-cream to cheer her up. Well, one thing I can tell ya for sure, there's a huge difference between Twix and me when it comes to having our ice-cream.
With such an angelic expression, Twix would politely asked for a share of the ice-cream...
... where she would softly licked the ice-cream with such femininity of a lady.
On the other paw, as for me, I would just forcefully launched myself towards the ice-cream and started licking clumsily...
... making sure I slurped up every drop before giving the hooman my dissatisfied "Is that all?" look.
*Overheard the hooman:* With hero, we can throw etiquette out of the window.
Okay, I gotta go, I think they ate the baguette and threw it out the window.