My furiends, Kasha the Dainty Great Dane and El'bow & Hauwii gave me an award. It's the Happy 101 Sweet Friends Award, thank you my sweet furiends. The rules of the award are as follows:
1. Copy the image and paste it to your blog.
2. List 10 things that make you happy, do one of them today.
3. Select 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
Well, let's see, ten things that make me happy, hmmm... okay here's the list:
1. Meal time, this is what I anticipate everyday.
2. Walkie, must go out for my daily dose of exercise.
3. Getting yummy treats from cheche and koko.
4. Playing with my toys, especially tug-of-war with koko.
5. Belly rubs, yes, it is always a pleasure to receive those rubs.
6. Going on car rides, the excitement of going to unknown places.
7. Swimming in the ocean, I love the beach.
8. Chasing cats or tree rats, the adrenalin rush is great.
9. Playing hide and seek with cheche, which I always win.
10. And last but not least, meeting new furiends.
Today, I got to do more than half of the things on the list, not too bad, huh... means my happiness level is above average I guess... hehe. Randomly, I would like to pass this award to Lorenza, Chloe, Dory, Twix, Fiona, Mango, Buster, Cocorue, Santa, Teal'c, Dennis, Thor, Adele, the Shelties, Laney, Bolo, Jelly Bean, RA Husky, Cleo, Dog Foster Mom, the Munchkins, the Clampets, Pickles, Nigel and Gizmo. Who's counting anyway.
On a not too happy note, I got a bath today and now I smell funny but the hoomans say I smell nice, whatever.
I hate soap on my body.
Tell me, is this a happy face?
Finally, the ordeal is over... that's right, wipe that stinky soap off me.