Awards and Afternoon Day Out

The good folks at The Clampets gave me an award recently. It's called the Circle of Friends award. Thanks for the honor. The rules for this award are:
  1. Publish it on your blog, referring the friend who passed it on to you.
  2. Share 5 things you like to do.
  3. Pass it along to keep the circle growing.
Well, the five things I like to do in no particular order are; going for long walks, bumming at the beach, eating my favorite roasted chestnuts, getting belly rubs and taking baths... just kidding on the last one. Last but not least would definitely be getting to know pawsome furry friends. And with that, I would like to pass this award along to ALL my furry friends out there.

Speaking of awards, my lovely Chihuahua furiend, Cocorue also gave me this beautiful Showing Some Love award. Chikisses coming your way, Coco. The rule is to share this award with at least five friends, but I would like to share this award with ALL my furry friends.


I get to follow my cheche and koko to downtown today. Here I'm waiting for the big moving box to come.

It's here... let's go in.

Oh look! Nom nom places.

I'm feeling a little hungry... can we take a bitey?

Hmmm... the pictures in the menu of this one look appetizing.

What are you having?

Can I have some too?

I'll just chillax around here.

11 comments:

Kasha The Dainty Great Dane said...

Hi Hero,

Are you inside a shopping mall? It looks like it and how cool is that. They don't let us doggies in the malls here (unless of course you are a service dog).

Also mom wants to know...is that sign with all the food on it the sign for the Wendy's? If it is, you sure have really different stuff on your menu for Wendy's than we do in Chicago. Mom likes to try different things and thought it was most interesting.

AARF Kasha the Dainty Great Dane

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Congrats on all your awards hero!!

We so love that you always have a smiley on your face!!!

Smileys Back at ya!
Dory and the Mama

koko said...

Hi Kasha,

We were at an open mall where we're allowed to go in. There's a doggie mall too at our place.

The menu is not Wendy's... but a coffee place by the name of Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf where we can have alfresco drinks.

Dory, glad you like my smileys :)

Licks, hero

Lorenza said...

Hi, Hero!
You had a nice day!
Yummy food!
A Doggie Mall!!
You are soooooo lucky!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kasha The Dainty Great Dane said...

Hi Hero,

Thanks for answering my mom's questions. How cool is that to have your very own doggy mall!! Just pawsome!!

AARF Kasha the Dainty Great Dane

Chloe and Libby said...

Wow Hero, we could go on a date there together and everything if only I could make my trek across the ocean. Doggies can't go in places like that here. Booo!
Hugs,
Chloe

Taffy said...

Congrats on your awards, Hero! You deserve those and many more! I love seeing your adventures....you get to go to the neatest places. Does it snow where you live or is it warm most of the time?
Snuggles,
Twix

koko said...

Hi Twix, we live in a tropical place where it's sunny and warm all year round with the occasional rain... but I wish I could do all those zoomies in the snow though.

Licks, hero

Cleo said...

Hi Hero!

Thanks for visiting my blog. I like yours a lot. Like my alter ego, @grouchypuppy I bet you are misunderstood sometimes too. Its smart you have those commandments posted.

I would love for you to join our Grouchy Puppy Facebook Fan Club.

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Hero!
Congrats on your awards!
What a nice walk you had!

Kapitein Haakje said...

hi hero
our new friend!! :D
we love that circle of friends :D
Sanne is gonna post it on our blog

kissslobbers
El'bow & Hauwii

PeeeeeS: we love your name :D
Sanne was almost gonna pick that name for Hauwii