I Get Awards


The lovely pair of chihuahuas from Munchkin Memoirs, gave me an award. Thanks, Bentley and Lexus. It's called Oops I Ate It whereby I have to confess on my attempt to steal food when my humans are not watching. See, I'm a good boy and would not take nom noms without permission. However, on my recent birthday, I did steal a quick nibble on the cake when they were not watching, but they knew about it later when they saw me and I got an earfull. I wonder how did they know about it?



------------- ::: -------------



My other chi friend from Luv Being a Chihuahua also gave me an award. Thank you very much, Cocorue. It's called the Lace It Up Baby award designed by Purplehatter. What a lovely award and it certainly makes my day.

Can I make an acceptance speech ala Oscar night?

------------- ::: -------------



I also got an award from my friend Buster in New York. An awesome pawsome award, thank you Buster for thinking about me. The honor is all mine.

Basking in the glory of all the awards.

7 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Hero!
I have no idea how they noticed that!!
Ooops! They have evidence!
Congratulations on your Awards!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Cocorue said...

ha ha i like dawgs with a funny bone in them too.....and you're definitely one of them

you're leaving for Ruby's end of September right???? mumster will be away otherwise we would have been there too....

go slob a BIIIIIg kiss on aunt Ruby's face and tell her it's from me to you to her, ok? thanks
chikisses

Pei In The Life said...

No idea how they could tell you snuffled the cake Hero. Mom likes the one of you basking. She sends nose kisses.

Bolo

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Happy Birthday! And congrats on all the awards!
My mom loves the one of you laying on the step too!

Dexter said...

You are so cute with cake on your snooter.

Slobbers,
Mango

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Hi hero!! Getting so many awards is enough to make any dog a bit sleepy!!

Happy belated Birthday!!

Smileys!
Dory

Ziggy Stardust said...

Congratulations on your well deserved awards. It was your cake, so why not take a lick? You look very cute with cake on your face, hope you had a happy one.

licks and sniffs, Sasha